Meet Mark Boyland, Certified Distressed Property Expert
Since 1995 Mark Boyland has ranked in the top 1% of REALTORS® in the Hudson Gateway Multiple Listing System (MLS). In the last several years he has ranked in the top 3 out of over 7,000 agents in our Multiple Listing Service for closed sales. Mark has been serving the area as a professional REALTOR® since 1995, and is proud to have gained a reputation for honesty, hard work and accountability.
The business of real estate is a natural fit for Mark since he was raised within it. His grandfather owned a real estate firm, his father was a VP with the corporate real estate division of Citibank, and his mother was a top agent in the county for almost three decades. He offers a comprehensive understanding of the business, along with an in-depth knowledge of the local area and market conditions that benefit his clients.
Mark has proven the value of a team approach to buying and selling real estate, employing an 20 – person team composed of: a Team Leader, an Operations Manager, Listing Success Manager, Field Services Coordinator, Marketing Coordinators, Closing Manager, Buyer Specialists, Listing Specialists and Showing Specialists. Mark has also embraced technological marketing innovations, such as social media, search engine optimization, and web video. His listings are accessible from over 1,000 different real estate websites.
In addition to being a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), and a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI), Mark is also a Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE), which allows him to help homeowners who are in financial trouble avoid foreclosure. Here is some notable information on his Short Sale experience:
- From 2010-2013, along with running a highly successful Real Estate practice, Mark traveled the US as a national real estate speaker and trained over 1,500 real estate professionals around the country on helping their clients avoid foreclosure and negotiate successful short sale approvals with their sellers lender.
- Mark and his team have personally negotiated well over 150 short sale approvals with favorable terms for their clients since 2007.
- Mark created a special website that covers all the important information his clients need or want to know about short sales. You can visit the site at www.DontForecloseSellInstead.
Furthermore,by dedicating his time to local and national associations, Mark stays abreast of the real estate market and trends so he can advise his clients to make the best real estate decisions. Locally and nationally, his involvement in the real estate industry is as follows:
- President – Multiple Listing Service (2007-2009)
- Director – Multiple Listing Service
- Associate Broker at Keller Williams Realty Partners
- Director for the National Association of Realtors® (2007-2009)
- Director of the New York State Association of Realtors® (2007-2010)
- National Real Estate Speaker & Instructor
- Founder of www.WestchesterHomesNow.com
- Past-President and Member of his local Lions Club
Over the past few years Mark has been interviewed and featured in articles by the following national and local media outlets:
Finally, for a short overview of what Keller Williams Realty is all about and how KW became the largest real estate company in North America, Mark recommends viewing The Keller Williams Story: Our History video. If you have ever thought about a career in real estate and have a few minutes to watch a video on how Keller Williams is changing the real estate industry we suggest taking a look at Keller Williams Realty, Where you Belong! Thank you for allowing us to share Mark’s experience with you. It is important for you to know who you are working with in today’s real estate market.