Bedford Hills Real Estate
Bedford Hills was originally part of Bedford Village, but the introduction of the railroad station in 1847 changed all of that. The area became known as Bedford Station and later became the hamlet of Bedford Hills. It is home to numerous businesses as well as farms and estates. Bedford Hills is also the seat of town government and is home to the Town offices and Police Department for Bedford Village, Katonah and Bedford Hills.
In 2009, the population was 7,646.